One God-Damn Hit?: NFL Quick Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

NFL Quick Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers

So I was having a pretty good morning today...I woke up after a good night's sleep feeling refreshed and excited that it's Thursday and that the week has gone by pretty quickly. But then I walked outside to head to work and there it was...



Mother. FUCKER! Now I'm fucking enraged. I went back inside to grab my camera, write the fuckers a note, and inform Wifey of this horseshit. She laughed at how pissed I was and then wondered "Maybe it's just someone dropping something off real quick..." WRONG, Woman! There's condensation all over that fucking piece of shit car. It's been there all fucking night. Fucking assholes.

Anyway, I'm temped to take the 9.5 points and take the Browns because the Steelers kinda blow lately and the weather in Cleveland is supposed to be miserable tonight but fuck it. If the Steelers can't cover the spread it just gives me another reason to hate those fucks.