One God-Damn Hit?: NFL Quick Pick: Indianapolis Colts


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

NFL Quick Pick: Indianapolis Colts

There's been a fuckload of talk about the Colts shutting things down now that they've got the top seed in the AFC locked up. Well fuck that noise. It's fucking week 15! Way too god damn early to start doing that shit. And if they DO start resting their starters? Well then Jim Caldwell is an even shittier head coach than I already think he is. Seriously, it fucking pisses me off that people are kissing his ass for being the first rookie head coach to remain undefeated for this long. HE DOES NOTHING! He's Art Fucking Shell with a competent team. Peyton Manning is the coach of that team and no one can tell me differently. The next time Caldwell speaks during a game will be the first. Fucking freeloading dickhead. Anyway, Colts -6.5 and we're starting this week off with a win, unlike last week. Fucking Steelers.

On a sad note: RIP Chris Henry. It always freaks me out when I realize that certain pro athletes are younger than me, but when a pro athlete 3 years younger than me DIES? That's just jarring. Condolences to his family and friends from the OGDH staff.