One God-Damn Hit?: Dorn of the Week Nominee: Tiger Woods


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dorn of the Week Nominee: Tiger Woods


God fucking damn you, Tiger. You're supposed to be one of the good guys, not some dickhead running around committing adultery with two kids at home. Call me a pussy if you want to, but this whole story has me bummed out. I guess it's pretty hypocritical of me to laugh my ass off at the Steve Phillips story and then have the complete opposite reaction to this, but it is what is. Fucking A.
And Tiger? You can stop bitching about the media any time now. A huge part of the reason you're a bazillionaire is because the media helped boost up your squeaky clean image that made you all of that endorsement money. You can't have it both ways, fucker. Get your fucking act together, start winning more tournaments, and stop fucking around on your wife. Or get a divorce. Whatever. Seriously, how the fuck do you cheat on a hot piece of ass like Elin? I guess this just reinforces the old saying: "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you a guy who's tired of fucking her."