One God-Damn Hit?: NFL Quick Pick


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

NFL Quick Pick

Well, we've got an NFL game tonight and I'm entirely too lazy to write my picks column a day early, so we'll just do a little quickie pick and do the usual post tomorrow. Deal? Deal.

SAN FRANCISCO (-3.5) over Chicago
I fucking hate giving up that half-point here so I'm hoping that a late San Fran 3-point lead turns into a game-clinching pick 6 from Cutler's sulky ass to give me the cover. Also, I'm starting Crabtree on my fantasy team for the first time this week so that holdout mother fucker better find the god damn endzone. And please, for the love of god, let San Fran win so that fuckhead Gregg Easterbrook will shut the fuck up about the 'Curse of Crabtree.' He'll probably mention it no matter what, though, because once he finds an angle, no matter how pointless, tired, or fucking stupid, he'll ride that shit into the ground for the rest of the fucking season and perhaps beyond (see: Spygate). He's a fucking douche.