One God-Damn Hit?: Dorn of the Week Nominee: Jimmy Rollins


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dorn of the Week Nominee: Jimmy Rollins




I love when athletes say stupid fucking shit like this:

"We may have lost, but we’re still the better team."

Sure you are, why even bother playing the games then? If it wasn’t for Cliff Lee, Jimmy, you would have gotten you’re ass swept.

I love this quote from him too:

"They were the better team this series," Rollins said Wednesday night. "Do I think we're the better team? I really do. They just executed. I think we weren't playing bad, but they were playing that much better. ... They got the hits, we didn't. It's that simple."

So I guess a team that plays better doesn’t actually mean it IS better.

Sweet logic.

Link to Jimmy's Asshattery from the NY Daily News.