One God-Damn Hit?: So Close...


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

So Close...

"And it's a bittersweet playing of the alma mater for Notre Dame."

That line, followed by shots of a somber Notre Dame team halfheartedly listening to the school song just made up for the disappointment of having Florida pull a win out of the their fucking collective asses earlier. God dammit, Arkansas, you forced FOUR turnovers and still couldn't pull of the win? How about getting a kicker who isn't going to miss two crucial field goals. Jesus.

Can you imagine the schadenfreude if Florida had lost? I sure as shit can. I'd be reveling in the excuses everyone would make for Tebow's concussed ass. I'd throw a party as they ripped down the plaque of Tebow's horseshit promise after last year's loss to Ole Miss.

I'd have taken my pants off and run around my apartment screaming "WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIE!" and surely scaring the bejesus out of the wife. It would have been fucking glorious.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. And now we get at least another week of hearing about the Legend of Tebow. Fucking bullshit. Instead I have to settle for Oklahoma's loss, as eloquently summed up by Booze, and the always pleasant experience of watching Notre Dame shit the bed. I was fucking pumped when they reviewed the final play and put 1 second back on the clock. Now the shithead ND fans had hope! One more play! Clausen for Heisman! Yeah, not quite, dickheads.