One God-Damn Hit?: Dorn of the Week Nominee: Glen Davis


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dorn of the Week Nominee: Glen Davis

And here we have Glen "Big Baby" Davis. Our first nominee for the week. Let's role play for one second here: I'm a 24-year old NBA player who just signed a fairly lucrative extension and it's a few days away from the season opener against the fucking Lebrons. I'll tell you I wouldn't be fucking doing...getting in a drunken fist fight with my best friend that ends up breaking my thumb, requiring fucking surgery, and missing about 6 weeks of the season. YOU STUPID FAT FUCK! Jesus christ, how hard is it to have a few drinks with your buddy and not end up throwing fucking blows! I hope the Celtics fine the shit out of you, you sniffling piece of blubber. Jesus fuck.