One God-Damn Hit?: Greatest Franchise of All Time! Douche


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Greatest Franchise of All Time! Douche


I planned on doing another post about the former Indians matchup last night, but you all know my feelings about that at this point. The only thing I want to say about that is FUCK YOU to Fox for showing a graphic of both pitchers wearing their Cleveland hats and showing this year's postseason stats. Really, Fox? You fuckheads have the nerve to keep throwing Tim McCarver out there year after year and on top of that you had to torture the Cleveland fan base some more? Fuck. You. Of course, this is nothing new for Fox. This is a network that has taken joy in bullshit like this for years, most notably in 2003 when they dedicated their entire playoff theme to the respective "curses" of the Red Sox and Cubs and ended up with the worst World Series of all time when it ended being Yanks-Marlins. But anyway, on to the whole point of this post (and without discussing Chase Utley's completely ridiculous hair. Holy gel! Even Pat Riley thinks that's too much)...

Why in the name of fuck do young fans take so much "pride" in championships that took place well before they were born, or even before their parents were born? I truly do not understand this. I constantly hear Yankees fans who are around my age (29) bragging about how they root for the greatest baseball franchise of all time. Well good for you, fuckstick. I'm glad that you can take some sort of false pride in the championships that the Yankees won in the 1920s when your fucking parents hadn't even been born yet. Same goes for young Celtics fans who champion the C's because of the ridiculous run of the Bill Russell Celtics. And don't even get me started on Steelers fans. One for the thumb? How about one for the dildo you jam up your ass every night, fuckheads. Who fucking cares?

The only thing I give a shit about is championships in my lifetime that I can remember and enjoyed. If the Indians had won the World Series at any point between 1949 and 1987 (when I actually would have remembered and enjoyed it) I really wouldn't give a shit. I want them to win NOW. I want to experience the happiness and joy I felt when the Pats won their three Super Bowls or when the Celtics won two years ago. I could give a flying fuck about the past that I don't remember. Shit, the Indians, Pats, and Celtics could have won EVERY World Series, Super Bowl, and NBA Championship up until 1987 and I still wouldn't care. I want it now. And next year, and the year after that.

So all of you fucking Yankee fans (looking at you, Artie Lange) who brag about shit that happened 70 fucking years ago can all get fucked. No one but your fucking grandparents and great grandparents remembers or even cares about that shit. Fuck off.