One God-Damn Hit?: Fox Sucks, and so does Jimmy


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fox Sucks, and so does Jimmy

I'm watching the pre-game for Game 2 of the ALCS and 30 seconds into it I'm already in a bad mood. The studio host is Chris Rose - how this guy is allowed anywhere near sports, let alone gets to host a sports show (which, coincidentally, was fucking awful) and then the pre-game for the MLB playoffs is beyond me. You could line him up next to RuPaul, have them both read a sentence out loud, and I would point at him and say "THAT'S the gay guy" every single time (not that there's anything wrong with that). I could handle his fairy ways if he wasn't a complete moron, but he is, so I can't.

The only thing that's keeping the cat from getting its ass beat tonight was Jimmy Clausen blowing a golden (pun intended - I'm so clever) chance to throw a game-tying touchdown pass TWICE against USC. But since he's a crybaby piece of shit, he has bad karma and wasn't close on either throw. Seriously, I saw this guy cry like a 5 year old who go his ball taken away when he slid on the ground and a defender put two hands on his back, wanting roughing the passer. Uh Jimmy? It's football - if you don't like to be touched, go play fucking tennis or something. Although I'm guessing if you did that, you'd want Serena to ram her tennis ball somewhere other than your mouth. Nice speedo.