One God-Damn Hit?: Hey A-Hole, STFU!


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey A-Hole, STFU!


So Terrelle Pryor's high school coach felt the need to chime in on the struggles of the Ohio State University's sophomore quarterback. And I quote:

"They need Terrelle to run more," former Jeannette (Pa.) High School coach Ray Reitz said. "They've put the reins on him and they need to let him go free. When I watch Terrelle play right now, I see a robot."

Oh, you see a robot, eh? You know what I see? A shitty QB who was overrated coming out of high school who can't handle the next level. Yeah, I get it, he was a monster in high school. Know why? Because it was fucking high school football and he was playing against vastly inferior competition and was able to run all over the fucking place without getting tackled. Jesus. You coach at fucking Jeannette High School! Now, I know nothing about that school or the pedigree of Ray Reitz but what I do know is that Jeannette is the name of my grandmother, and I'm pretty sure any high school with the same name as my grandma probably doesn't play the same type of competition that a Big 10 school does. So shut the fuck up, asshole, and live with the fact that Terrelle Pryor might not be the revolutionary QB that you thought he was. Dick.