One God-Damn Hit?: Monday Morning Eff You: January 18, 2010


If you're offended by the word fuck, then get the fuck out.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Morning Eff You: January 18, 2010

1. Brett Favre
Not only did this motherfucker go out and throw a perfect fucking game against the Cowboys, we had to listen to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman go even more overboard than usual sucking his dick. Fucking A that was infuriating. I didn't even really have a problem with the TD at the end that was completely unnecessary. What pissed me off was that after the score he went running around like a fucking jackass with his arms held high, chest bumping everyone in sight like he had just thrown a game-winning TD. Hey fuckhead, the game's fucking over, how about you just pump your fist once and head to the sidelines like any non-piece of fuck QB out there. Everyone practically shit bricks when the Pats were running up the score in 2007, but at least they weren't celebrating like that fuckhead Favre.

And then to top everything off, he had to go and ruin Pants on the Ground. I haven't seen the clip yet but I'm still enjoying Pants on the Ground and that would fucking destroy it for me, but just knowing that it exists really pisses the shit out of me. Fuck you, Brett Favre!

2. Nate Kaeding
What a little fucking bitch. Introducing the new Mike Vanderjagt, everybody! Fucking money when there's no pressure, and the biggest choke artist of all fucking time when it actually matters. This is the 4th playoff game that Kaeding has pulled a significant choke job in and when you look at him, it's not hard to see why. I feel like my pinky finger could kick his ass. I know kickers aren't supposed to look tough or anything but jesus does he look like a fucking pussy.

3. The playoffs so far
Let's see...6 blowouts, 1 close but pretty fucking boring game, and 1 exciting game. This is not the way it's supposed to be, fuckers! And to make matters worse, we're down to Peyton and the Colts, the fucking Jets, and mother fucking Brett Favre. What a fucking nightmare. I can't even decide who I'd least like to win the Super Bowl, besides the Saints obviously, but there's a good chance that I'm going to want to kill myself by the end of Super Bowl 44. Fuck.

4. The weather
Hey! Nobody fucking told me I was going to wake up to 4 inches of snow and slush and shit all over the place this morning! God fucking damn it. By the time I had finished clearing my car off, which didn't take more than 5 minutes, my feet were completely soaked because it was just warm enough for all the snow to melt into a giant puddle around my car. Then I started driving to work, thinking it wouldn't be too bad because of the holiday but I was wrong. Oh was I fucking wrong. A drive that normally takes less than 30 minutes took a fucking hour and a half. Fucking bullshit.

5. BoozeRob
Finish your fucking Lane Kiffin post you shitheap!